With the Channel99 Pixel, you can gather in-depth insights about the performance of your Microsoft Ads campaigns. This pixel enables you to understand which segments of your audience interact most with your ads and how effective your campaigns are at drawing in your target demographic.
How do I Set Up The Channel99 Pixel with Microsoft Display Ads?
- Create the Pixel for Microsoft Display Ads within the platform or reach out to your rep to receive one.
- You can create new a campaign or use an existing campaign to add the Channel99 Pixel. Click into the campaign and navigate to an individual Display ad.
- While creating or editing each Ad within the campaign, Scroll down to the "Impression Tracking URLs" Section.
- Paste the Channel99 Pixel URL into the provided text box.
- Repeat for Multiple Ads: If you have more than one Display Ad in the campaign, make sure to add the Channel99 Pixel to each of them in their respective "Impression Tracking URL" sections.
Please note that Microsoft may take up to 24 hours to fully integrate the Pixel into your ads.