The Channel99 Platform allows admins to add new users as well as update and edit permission sets and general user information.
Adding a User
As a Channel99 admin, one of your initial tasks will be to add an additional user to the platform. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the "Settings" then "Users & Roles" page. Once there you can click the "+ Invite User" button in the top left corner.
- Provide the First Name, Last Name, and Email address of the new user. Please note that while you can change the first or last name later, you won't be able to modify the email address.
- Choose the appropriate Permission Level for the new user:
- User Permissions - Users with this level can view all reporting, use filters, and edit spend data. However, they won't be able to create new users, add additional impressions, publish Pixels, or update Channel Mapping rules.
- Admin Permissions - Users with this level have access to the entire platform and all settings. They can change Channel Mapping Rules, Vendor Spend, invite new users, and publish new Pixels.
- After filling in the necessary details and selecting the appropriate Permission level, click the "Invite User" button. You will be redirected back to the "Users & Roles" page. In case the user is unable to find the email invitation, you can resend it from this page. Remember that the invitation email will expire in 7 days.
- If you need to make any changes or update the permission settings for a user, any admin can click on the user's name and enter the Editing mode.
- Once you have completed all the necessary updates, click "Save" to apply the changes. If you don't save the changes, they will not take effect.
NOTE: Admins do not have the ability to reset user passwords. Users can reset their own passwords by visiting the login page and clicking on "Forgot Password." You can find detailed instructions for password reset HERE.