What is Vendor Spend?
The Vendor Spend section of the C99 platform is where you go to enter your monthly budget allocation for each vendor you work with.
Although you enter a monthly value for each vendor, the C99 Platform will automatically allocate your spend on a daily level. Meaning any monthly value will be divided by the number of days in that month so you can have more timely reporting.
To view, add, and edit Vendor Spend values, follow the directions below.
Editing Vendor Spend
- Sign in to the C99 Platform
- On the left main menu, Click "Configure" and "Vendor Spend". You are now on the Vendor Spend page.
- You can now View all the Spend currently input into your C99 Platform. If this is your first time on this page you will see two Vendors presented as rows on this page.
- To Edit, click the small Edit icon in the upper left corner. Indicated in the green box below.
- Enter and Edit Spend Values by clicking into a cell and typing in the correct amount for that month.
- If you are still editing and want to "Save Draft" you can come back to this later before running.
- When you have completed your edits and want the changes to reflect your reporting, click "Save and Run". The page will now process and show a message to let you know your changes have been made. This may take a moment but less than a minute for changes to take place.
Adding a New Vendor
- To add a new vendor complete steps 1-4 in the directions above. Once in editing mode, continue to step 2 below.
- A "+ Vendor" button will appear once you are on the edit screen. Click this button to add a new vendor.
- Select your Channel and Vendor combo by using the two dropdown selectors. If you do not see the vendor you are intending to add, please email email@example.com so we can assist.
- Click the "Add" button and you will now be able to enter monthly vendor spend values as demonstrated in steps 5, 6, and 7 in the "Editing Vendor Spend" section above.
NOTE: You are able to input vendor spend data starting in the month you placed your C99 tag on your website and extending 12 months into the future from the current date.