The Channel99 Platform will show the overall Tag status in the Health Center within the Settings tab but this will indicate if the Tag is placed and firing on any page of your website. To assess if a specific page has the Channel99 Tag placed, follow these steps.
Steps for confirming the Channel99 Tag has been successfully placed
- Go to the Page URL you would like to check
- Right click and choose "Inspect"
- Click the "Network" tab in the Inspect window
- In the search field enter "c99"
- Reload the page.
- If you are able to see the following "api.c99" request URL, the Channel99 Tag is onsite.