Embedding the Channel99 Pixel in your Salesloft email signature allows you to track which accounts view your emails and gauge their impact.
How do I add the Channel99 Pixel to Salesloft?
In order to receive reporting for all users of Salesloft each user will need to complete the following steps.
- Obtain a pixel either through the Channel99 Platform or from your Channel99 representative.
- Log in to Salesloft and navigate to your signature editor.
- In the signature editor, click on the "Add Image" icon.
- Paste the Channel99 Pixel URL into the Image Source field.
- Confirm by clicking the "Save" button within the Add Image window.
- Finalize by clicking "Save" at the bottom; this ensures the pixel is in your upcoming emails.
For any other questions, please feel free to create a support case by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.